Cornflake BiscuitsFrom pmannion 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180˚C. Line baking sheets with greased paper.
- Beat butter, sugar, essence and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients (reserve 2 cups of cornflakes) all at once, and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, crush remaining cornflakes until coarse crumbs.
- Take a spoonful of biscuit mixture (approx. 1 tablespoon) and roll in cornflakes crumbs. Flatten biscuit on tray.
- Bake for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
The Cookpmannion Melbourne, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!