Copycat Mr. Hero's Roman BurgerFrom oliviaswarden 5 years ago
- 1 6-inch italian hoagie sub (or nice crusty bread) shopping list
- 2 hamburger patties shopping list
- 2 hard salami slices shopping list
- mayo shopping list
- 3 white onion slices shopping list
- shredded lettuce shopping list
- 2 tomato slices shopping list
- 2 provolone slices shopping list
- zesty Italian dressing shopping list
- butter shopping list
How to make it
- Split hoagie sub, spread butter on one side of sub and place on grill for toasting.
- After toasting remove.
- Spread mayo on both sides of sub.
- On bottom part of sub, layer lettuce, tomato and onion.
- Drizzle italian dressing on both sides and set hoagie aside.
- Grill burgers and add provolone slices on each burger before removal of grill and place on hoagie.
- Place salami on grill and grill for about 30 seconds to 1 minute-flipping on both sides to cook evenly.
- Place salami ontop of cheeseburgers.
- Assemble sandwich together-press together to get the flavors together!!
- Cut in half and serve!!
- Add wafer fries with cheddar sauce (opt)
The Cookoliviaswarden Olmsted Falls, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!