Slow cooked Italian Herb ChickenFrom sbhardin 3 years ago
- 2 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breast shopping list
- 2 pound(s) skinless chicken thigh(s) shopping list
- 14 1/2 oz canned stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 6 oz tomato paste shopping list
- 2/3 cup(s) onion(s), sliced shopping list
- 1 cup(s) mushroom(s), sliced fresh shopping list
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine shopping list
- 1 serving(s) Italian herb chicken seasoning McCormick, 1 packet shopping list
- 1 envelope(s) Good seasons Italian dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken, mushrooms and onions in slow cooker. See Photo
- Mix seasonings, tomatoes, and tomato paste until blended See Photo. Pour over chicken and veggies See Photo. Cover.
- Cook 8 hrs on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Remove chicken and veggies to serving platter. Stir Sauce before serving.
- I recommend cooking on 8hrs on low, it really does deepen the flavors.