Truffled Honey Mustard DressingFrom philcommon 4 years ago
- 1/4 cup tarragon vinegar shopping list
- juice of 1 whole lemon shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tablespoons truffle oil shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon dried dill weed shopping list
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a dressing shaker (or any narrow container that will hold all the ingredients with space left over, and has a sealable top)
- Add all ingredients, seal shaker top and vigorously shake until all ingredients are dissolved and the dressing has emulsified.
- Taste for seasoning and feel free to change quantities and ratios to you liking!
- The Mustard will allow the emulsification to hold for at least 10 - 15 minutes.
- This dressing is great on mesclun salad as well as spinach bacon salad.
- Add mashed anchovy fillet or two and a good 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese for a nice twist on Caesar as well.
- Enjoy :-)
The Cookphilcommon New York, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!