Turkey Burrito CasseroleFrom Fanml4me 2 years ago
- 1.25 lb. package ground turkey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning Mix (see my other recipes, or use mix of your choice) shopping list
- 8 medium flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 can black beans, drained shopping list
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz) mild enchilada sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare casserole dish of your choice with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In large skillet over medium heat, saute onions in butter until translucent and tender, about 5 minutes. Add ground turkey, break apart into small pieces, increase heat to medium-high, and cook until no longer pink - about 8 to 10 minutes. Add taco seasoning mix and stir well to combine. Add black beans and stir well. Add enchilada sauce, stir well, and let simmer until slightly thickened - about 5 to 10 minutes.
- In separate bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup and sour cream. Mix well and set aside.
- In each flour tortilla, place about 1/2 cup of meat mixture, and roll. Place seam side down in casserole dish. Repeat until you have a complete row of "burritos" in dish. If you have any meat/sauce mixture left over, simply spoon it over the top of the "burritos" and spread as evenly as possible.
- Next, pour soup and sour cream mixture over top of casserole, and spread into an even layer. Finally, top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, until top is browned and bubbly. Let rest 20 minutes before serving.
The CookFanml4me San Luis Obispo, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!