Atkins Cheese N Chili ChopsFrom otterpond 4 years ago
- I1 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 4 boneless center-cut pork chops (about 1 pound) shopping list
- 1/4 cup tomato salsa shopping list
- 1/2 can (4.5 ounces) diced green chilies, drained shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season chops with salt and pepper. Brown chops about 2 minutes per side.
- Combine salsa, chilies and cumin in a bowl. Pour mixture over chops.
- Reduce heat to low, cover skillet and simmer chops 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Mix cheeses in a bowl.
- Divide cheese mixture over chops, cover and cook 1 minute, just until cheese melts.
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/atkins-cheese-n-chili-chops/
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!