My Version Of Zuppa ToscanaFrom cyates798 4 years ago
- 1 lb. Spicy italian sausage, crumbled shopping list
- 1/4 lb. smoked bacon, chopped shopping list
- 4 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 4-6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook sausage, bacon, garlic and onion on medium heat, until sausage is cooked through.
- Add potatoes, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add broth, bring to boil. Add cream mix well, then sprinkle with salt and pepper and mix.
- Bring to slight boil, cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook until potatoes are tender (slightly mushy is good, thickens the soup).
- Add spinach and stir, cook until spinach in soft.
- Serve with crusty Italian bread.
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!