Pan Seared Scallops With White Wine SauceFrom BMikel 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dry the scallops on paper towels and season with salt and Cayenne pepper. Coat the bottom of the pan with the oil. When the oil just starts to smoke place the scallops in the pan. You may have to sear the scallops in two batches, so you dont overcrowd the pan. Sear them for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- When all the scallops are seared remove them and set aside while you make the sauce. Turn the heat down to medium and deglaze the pan with the white wine. Let it reduce by half and then add the butter. Whisk to emulsify making sure not to let the sauce boil. When the butter is incorporated serve it with the scallops.
- This dish is great served over linguine or risotto.
The CookBMikel Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!