Carrot Mini MuffinsFrom veraza 3 years ago
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup quick rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp.baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup soymilk mixed with 1 tsp. vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups finely grated carrots ( approximately 3 carrots) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F or to 325F for a convection oven.
- Mix the ingredients in the order of the recipe until smooth.
- Spoon the batter into muffin cups.
- Bake for 40 minutes or for 25 minutes in a convection oven.
- Cool a few minutes for easier removal.
The Cookveraza Montreal, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!