Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese Scalloped PotatoesFrom pastorwaltervance 6 years ago
- 2 sweet onions shopping list
- 1 Package of Philly cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 Stick of Imperial margarine shopping list
- 8 idaho potato's shopping list
- 1/4 cup of Fresh thyme shopping list
- 1/4 Cup of parsley shopping list
- 2 Cups of Sharp Cheddar, colby, monterey jack cheese shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
- Pinch of white pepper shopping list
- black pepper (Keep on the Side) shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
How to make it
- Slice Potato's into thin layers
- Diced Onions
- In a large Pan cook Onions,Garlic, Thyme and parsley for 2 minutes
- Add Sea Salt and white pepper to taste
- add Cream cheese and cook over low heat from 5 minutes until cream cheese has melted completely.
- In a Baking dish Layer Sliced Potato's adding a Layer of cheese blend and Black Pepper. Repeat this step intil you have reached the top of baking dish.
- Take Pan of sauce and pour over potato's and add a last layer of Cheese
- bake on 450 until top of dish is Brown.
The Cookpastorwaltervance Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!