Bluwatersoul's Chicken MarinadeFrom choclytcandy 4 years ago
- 1 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- dash of kosher or sea salt shopping list
- couple tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons garam masala (curry if you cant get it) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of rubbed sage(optional - rubbed sage is strong & some dont llike it, I love it) shopping list
How to make it
- mix it, put chicken pieces in a bowl and pour this over it. It can sit for as little as an hour, as long as overnight, REFRIGERATED!
- then grill, or bake....if I bake it I put everything in the roasting pan and bake it in this until teh chicken is slightly crispy on top.
- we eat this most often with a salad and basmati rice. YUM!
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!