M&m's CookiesFrom browneyegirl 4 years ago
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 2 to 3 medium or large eggs shopping list
- 3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups M&M'S shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2.In a large mixing bowl mix sugar, brown sugar, butter and eggs.Mix well.Stir in the remaining ingredients.Drop by tablespoons onto lightly spray baking sheets.
- 3.Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly brown around the edges.