Mexican Style Pot RoastFrom sharebear1 3 years ago
- 4 lb beef chuck roast shopping list
- 2 - 14.5 oz Cans beef broth + 2 cans filled with water shopping list
- 1 - 14.5 oz Can diced tomatoes w/ Green Chiles shopping list
- 1 white onion, sliced shopping list
- 4 carrots, cleaned and sliced shopping list
- 5 Large potatoes, cleaned and cubed shopping list
- 1 Chayote, cleaned, cored and cubed shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1-1/2 Teaspoons Ground Chile Ancho Powder shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon Mexican oregano shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground habanero Powder shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 1/4 Teaspoon coriander shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Place meat into slow cooker. Add vegetables to surround meat, pour can of tomatoes over vegetables. In a bowl combine spices, mix well. Sprinkle spice mixture over meat and vegetables. Add beef broth and water. Cook on high for 7-8 hours.
- Note: You may serve this as a soup or discard the juices. We like to enjoy it as a soup, served over mexican or white rice with the juices. Also serve with limes, tortillas and hot sauce. Enjoy!
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!