Pineapple Lemon Gelatin SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place gelatin in a large bowl.
- In a two cup measuring cup add 1/2 cup pineapple juice and 1 cup water and heat to very hot.
- Add heated mixture to gelatin and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add 1-1/2 cups ice water and stir in well drained pineapple.
- Pour gelatin mixture into a rectangular glass container lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place in refrigerator until firm.
- Mix whipped cream with mayonnaise and blend well.
- Just before serving spread cream mixture over gelatin and sprinkle with cheese.
- Refrigerate until served.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!