Korean BurgersFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp sesame seed shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 2 green onions, minced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- pinch red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Shape into 4 patties and place on a wax paper-lined tray. Cover and chill 30 minutes or up to 1 day.
- Grill or broil on high heat 3-4 minutes per side, until cooked to your preference.
- Make and shape patties, then freeze (uncooked) in a single layer on wax paper.
- Separate each burger with parchment or wax paper, wrap the stack in aluminum foil and store up to 3 months.
- The garlic intensifies when frozen
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Good To Freeze130 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Whole Foods142 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Dairy Free110 members
Family Favourites134 members
Unusual Combinations82 members