Five-minute Chocolate Cake For OneFrom oliviaswarden 6 years ago
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 6 tablespoons sugar substitute shopping list
- 2 tbsp coconut flour shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 4 tbsp skim milk (or almond milk) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt (add more if you like) shopping list
- 2 tbsp non-fat dry milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate syrup shopping list
- 2 mini bars of sugar-free hershey's chocolate (or 1 tbsp of sugar free chocolate chips, if using bars, break into pieces) shopping list
- 1/4 cup torani/da'vinci sugar-free chocolate flavor syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Mix ingredients in mug throughly
- Top (swirl-like motion) with syrup-Be generous!.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy a fudgy pudding like dessert! Yummy!
- It's not the looks that count, its the flavor!!
The Cookoliviaswarden Olmsted Falls, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!