Chipotle Chicken SaladFrom otterpond 3 years ago
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded shopping list
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced shopping list
- 1 fresh jalepeno, seeded and minced shopping list
- 4 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 tbsp chipote aioli (see link to recipe below) shopping list
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt shopping list
- 2 tbsp milled flax shopping list
How to make it
- I use leftover roast chicken but you can also simply poach a chicken breast in a little water, cool and pull apart to shred. Just make sure the chicken is well cooked.
- Saute the peppers and onions in the oil until somewhat softened but not soggy. Let cool.
- Mix all the ingredients well and let chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Here is a link to the chipotle aioli recipe I use in this chicken salad: Chipotle Aioli
- Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/http-www-grouprecipes-87854-chipotle-aioli-html/#ixzz1ByTasdHk
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!