Chicken Parm BurgerFrom od 5 years ago
- 2lb ground chicken shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- Itialian bread Crumbs shopping list
- Red Sauce shopping list
- chicken stock shopping list
- mozzarella cheese shopping list
- red pepper flakes shopping list
- garlic shopping list
- basil shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- 1 loaf French bread shopping list
- Parmisian cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl put in the Chicken, eggs, use the seaonings to taste (sorry I dont measure) put about 1/4 cup of chicken stock, grated Parmisian Cheese and start mixing, add the bread crumbs as needed until the mixture holds together
- roll them into balls then press them using a hamburger press or pat them out (I usually put them in a freezer for 30 min) then throw them on the grill and cook.
- once they are done add the mozzarella cheese serve on a toasted french bread and top with a red or white sauce.
The Cookod El Paso, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!