Light And Lovely Peach SouffléFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 500F and ready two ramekins on a baking tray.
- In a blender or food processor, puree the peaches until very smooth. Set aside.
- In a clean bowl with clean beaters, whip the egg whites until they hold soft peaks, then add the sugar and salt and whip to stiff peaks.
- Fold the peach puree into the egg whites with a large spatula (don't worry about making it perfect) and portion into the ramekins.
- Bake ten minutes, or until risen.
- Use 200 mL of pureed berries or mango in place of the peaches