Taco CasseroleFrom jafoust 3 years ago
How to make it
- Spread tater tots into a baking dish and bake as directed on package (Usually 450 degrees 15 to 20 minutes) You'll want them crispy!
- Brown the ground beef, drain grease and add seasoning with water as directed leaving some seasoning set aside.
- Empty Queso into a Microwave safe bowl and heat until melted just as the tater tots are done.
- Remove tater tots from the oven sprinkle with remaining taco seasoning, immediately pour the melted queso cheese over the tater tots, top with seasoned hamburger. Place back in the oven approximately 10 to 15 minutes. Serve.
- - Recipe by Amie F. (Original recipe I came up with!)
The Cookjafoust Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!