White Chocolate Raspberry CheesecakeFrom cheffiona 6 years ago
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 cups white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup half and half shopping list
- 3 (8 ounce ) packages cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In bowl mix together the cookie crumbs, 3tablespoons white sugar and melted butter and then press mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- 2. In saucepan place raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch and water and then bring to a boil and continue boiling for 5 minutes, or until sauce is thick. Strain the sauce through a mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- 3. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- 4. Place the chocolate chips and the half and half and microwave and stir.
- 5. In bowl mix together cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth and then beat in the eggs one at a time, blend in the vanilla and melted white chocolate. Pour half the batter over crust and spoon 3 tablespoons of the raspberry sauce over the batter. Pour the remaining cheesecake batter into the pan and again spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over the top and then swirl the the tip of a knife to create a marble effect.
- 6. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until silling is set, cool cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours before removing from the pan.
- 7. Serve with the remaining raspberry sauce.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!