Bento No. 2From RavenWhite 4 years ago
- 2 Hawaiin rolls or Sweet rolls shopping list
- 1/2 Cup of Short Grain white rice + 1 Cup water for Rice Cooker shopping list
- 1 Small Handfull of Spinich shopping list
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Small tart apple (Such as Granny Smith or Jonathan) shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 Tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 Small Pack of soba noodles shopping list
- 3 smoked sausages shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place water and rice in the rice cooker. Put on timer.
- 2. Boil a pan full of water and when its boiling put in the soba noodles and follow cooking directions on packet.
- 3. Chop apple into small square pieces and add cinnamon lemon juice and 2Tbsp Sugar to them. Place on medium until they get hot and stir constantly until soft then remove and set aside to cool.
- 4. Cook down the spinich in a little olive oil. When its wilted add the sesame seeds and soy sauce. Do this on low heat so you don't burn anything. After soba noodles are done drain them and rinse with cold water then put into the spinich mixture and blend well. Set aside to cool.
- 5. Cut 2 of the sausages in half and make 2 crab and 2 squid shapes out of them. For the other make it have a octopus look. Cook with some cooking spray until browned lightly. Set aside to cool.
- 6. Cook the eggs with 1 Tbsp sugar until well scrambled. Mix with the rice and let cool. Place on the bottom area of the bento. If you have to much set the rest aside. Place the sausages ontop of the mixture.
- 7. Place soba noodle mix into the cut out center of hawaiin bread rolls. Place in top area of bento. In other section of the top area place the cooked apples. Enjoy!
The CookRavenWhite Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Not added to any groups yet!