Baked Pasta With Sausage & Ground BeefFrom cheffiona 6 years ago
- 1 (16 ounce) package of zita pasta cooked and cooled shopping list
- 1 pound of Italian sausage shopping list
- 1/2 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 large yellow onion diced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar or Italian cheese shopping list
- 1 (26 ounce) jar of pasta sauce or the equivalent home made sauce shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 dgerees F Grease a large baking dish
- 2. In a skillet over medium heat cook the sausage and the ground beef until brown drain and put aside.
- 3. In a bowl stir together the ricotta, egg, onion, garlic, oregano until well combined stir in the drained pasta the sausage mixture and salt and pepper and 1/3 of the pasta sauce.
- 4. In the baking dish pour 1/3 of the remaining pasta sauce and layer half of the pasta mixture some more of the sauce and 1/2 of the cheese and then layer the rest of the pasta mixture sauce and the cheese cover with foil and bake in the oven until heated throughout about 20 mintes and then uncover and return to bake until cheese is melted a further 10 minutes.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!