Spinach-stuffed Chicken Breasts For TwoFrom karlyn255 3 years ago
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. roasted red pepper Italian with Parmesan Dressing, divided shopping list
- 1 cup chopped frozen spinach thawed and squeeze out excess water shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion and garlic crutons crushed shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. coarsely chopped red peppers shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped onion shopping list
- 2 slices bacon fried crisp and crumbled shopping list
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1/2 lb.), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness shopping list
- 1/4 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese or feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- BRING water and 1 Tbsp. dressing to boil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Stir in spinach, stuffing mix, onion and peppers; cover.
- Remove from heat. Let stand 5 min.
- Then add bacon.
- PLACE chicken, top-sides down, on cutting board; spread with stuffing mixture.
- Roll up, starting at one short end of each breast.
- Place, seam-sides down, in 8-inch square baking dish; brush with remaining dressing.
- BAKE 35 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
- Top with cheese; bake 5 min. or until melted.