Soft Oatmeal CookiesFrom natsumi 3 years ago
- * 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- * 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- * 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- * 2 eggs shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- * 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- * 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- * 3 cups quick cooking oats shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a medium bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in oats. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. Roll the dough into walnut sized balls, and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie with a large fork dipped in sugar.
- 3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
The Cooknatsumi Toyko, Japan
- Not added to any groups yet!