Dessert PizzaFrom Shorty0881 6 years ago
How to make it
- Grease a cookie sheet and stretch pizza dough out to fit. Prick dough with fork several times to keep it from bubbling up.
- In a bowl cut butter in to dry cake mix until it looks like crumbs. Sprinkle it on the pizza crust dough, saving a little for the top.
- Slice fruit thinly and place on top of cake mix. Sprinkle the top with left over mix. (for the apple on, I just sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top)
- Bake at 400 until crust is browned on bottom and lightly browned on top!
The CookShorty0881 Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Not added to any groups yet!