Jill's Spinach-cranberry SaladFrom gkwillow 2 years ago
- 1 pound spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar (or less - this makes a very sweet vinaigrette) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced onion shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar (or red wine vinegar) shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive or canola oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach with the cranberries.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar, onion, paprika, white wine vinegar, cider vinegar, and oil.
- Toss with spinach just before serving.