Beef Noodle BakeFrom beautidiva 6 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 can tomato sauce 8oz shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 cup small-curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 c minced chives shopping list
- 8 oz egg noodles cooked and drained shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet brown meat.
- Add tomato sauce, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil
- Reduce heat;cover and simmer 5 minutes
- Meanwhile combine cottage cheese, sour cream, and chives.
- Fold noodles into cream mix
- Layer the two in a 3qt baking dish two times.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 35 minutes
- Uncover and sprinkle on cheese bake 5 more minutes until melted
The Cookbeautidiva Missouri, Mo
- Not added to any groups yet!