Spicy Red Skin Dill Potato SaladFrom mrcooksalot 3 years ago
- 3 1/2 lbs red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch pieces with skins on shopping list
- 1/2-1 cup pickle juice shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped (or 1/2-1 t dried dill) shopping list
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2-1 tablespoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- 3 hardboiled egg, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 jalapeno chopped fine shopping list
- 3 dill pickles, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for approximately 10 minutes.
- Drain; transfer to a large bowl.
- Drizzle pickle juices over hot potatoes and toss gently.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, buttermilk, dill, mustard, sugar and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Add eggs, onions and pickles to potato salad and toss to blend.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
The Cookmrcooksalot Denver, U.S.A.
- Not added to any groups yet!