White Wine Marinated Baked ChickenFrom gkwillow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Mix dressing and wine and marinate chicken in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove chicken from marinade and dredge in bread crumbs.
- Place in baking dish.
- Drizzle with melted butter and a little marinade.
- Sprinkle with paprika, salt & pepper to taste.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 mins. Uncover, and continue baking 20 minutes longer or until done.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!