Chocolate Almond Ricotta CheesecakeFrom gumby 9 years ago
- Crust shopping list
- 1 c. chocolate wafer crumbs shopping list
- 3/4 c. graham wafer crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 c. ground almonds shopping list
- 1/2 c. butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4. c. sugar shopping list
- cheesecake shopping list
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 1/3 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/4 c. whipping cream shopping list
- 3 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp. butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine crust ingredients till well mixed. Press firmly in bottom of 10" springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
- Add remaining cheesecake ingredients, beating well and scraping bowl until well combined.
- Pour over crust, bake for 1 hour, or until edges are golden, and center is set. (Put pan on foil lined baking sheet...butter my leak out, and this will protect your oven!)
- Let cool 10 minutes, run thin bladed knife around edges to prevent cracking as it cools further. Cool completly.
- Heat whipping cream in microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes, till boiling. Add chocolate, let sit without stirring for a few minutes. Stir gently to combine, add butter, stir till melted. Let sit till slightly thickened.
- Pour over cheesecake, after you have released the side of the pan. Let drip over edges, smoothing.
The Cookgumby Fort McMurray, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!