Polish Vegetable SaladFrom przytulanka 5 years ago
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked or steamed, shopping list
- 4-5 medium carrots, cooked or steamed, shopping list
- 1 large apple, tart (f.ex. Granny Smith), shopping list
- 4 medium pickled cucumbers, chopped shopping list
- canned green peas, drained (or frozen, steamed about 8 OZ.) shopping list
- 6 medium eggs, hard-boiled shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mustard (not whole grain) shopping list
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise/or 1 cup of greek style yogurt shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper, sweet paprika powder, salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Peel cooked potatoes, carrots and the apple. Dice them and pour into a large bowl. Add peas and diced pickled cucumbers and eggs. Combine mayonnaise, mustard and spices. Stir the mayonnaise and mix gently with the remaining ingredients. Taste some to check if need more pepper or salt.
- Let rest in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or overnight before serving. Serve with fresh bread and cold cuts.