Fried RiceFrom forwardp5 4 years ago
- 1/2 medium onion diced shopping list
- 2 Tablespoon coconut oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped carrots shopping list
- 3/4 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 2 cups cooked brown rice shopping list
- 2 tbls soy sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Additional coconut oil or other oil of your choice shopping list
- 2 pastured eggs- beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the onion in the coconut oil over low heat until just beginning to soften.
- Add your veggies cook for a few minutes until crisp tender.
- Add a little more oil if needed and then add rice.
- Stir in soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add more of your oil (I actually used chicken fat for my oil this time).
- Let it crisp a little before stirring.
- When it is heated through scoot the rice over to the side and pour in your eggs and scramble them.
- Mix together and serve.
The Cookforwardp5 Kimball, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!