Crumb Top Banana And Cream Cheese BreadFrom magali777 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 bananas mashed shopping list
- 3/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 egg lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/8tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375degrees F. (190 degrees C)
- Lightly grease a rectangular pan, or any shape you like
- In a large bowl mix toghether 1 1/2 cups of flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and oil.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Spoon half the batter into prepared pan.
- in a little bowl mix cream cheese and sugar
- and pour in a line form on top of the first part of the banana batter.
- Then top with the rest of the batter and add crumble top by only mixing the the 2Tbs of flour, the cinamon and the 1Tbsp butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 min, or untila a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean