Breaded Fish Fingers With Sweet Potato Oven-friesFrom doreenfish 4 years ago
- 4 catfish fillets, tilapia or basa fish fillets shopping list
- 11/3 cup light mayonnaise shopping list
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tbsp(15 mL) minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp(7 mL) cajun seasoning shopping list
- sweet potato Oven-Fries: shopping list
- 2 sweet potatoes, (about 1-1/2 lb/750 g total) shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 2 tsp(10 mL) vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Sweet Potato Oven-Fries: Peel potatoes. Cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices; cut each lengthwise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) wide strips. Cut to about 3 inches (8 cm) long.
- In large bowl, whisk egg white until frothy; whisk in oil, salt and pepper. Add potatoes, tossing to coat. Bake on parchment paper–lined rimmed baking sheet in 450°F (230°C) oven, turning once, for about 30 minutes or until tender and edges are browned and crisp.
- Meanwhile, cut fish into 3- x 1-1/2-inch (8 x 4 cm) fingers; place in large bowl. Add mayonnaise; toss to coat. In shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, parsley and Cajun seasoning; dip fish into bread crumb mixture, turning to coat.
- Bake on greased rimmed baking sheet, turning once, for about 15 minutes or until dark golden and fish flakes easily when tested. Serve with sweet potato fries.
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!