Chicken Macaroni Casserole With A TwistFrom jencathen 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup onion, diced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut cream shopping list
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 cups cooked macaroni (still toothsome) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium. Add onion and brown.
- Add soup, coconut milk, chicken, cheese and seasonings. Heat until cheese melted.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked macaroni and pour into a 13x9x2 pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly
The Cookjencathen TX
- Not added to any groups yet!