Chocolate Chip PancakesFrom fluffy24 3 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional shopping list
- Up to 1 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, beat the buttermilk,egg and oil. Set aside.
- In a large a bowl,combine the flour, baking powder,sugar, baking soda and optional salt. Stir the buttermilk mixture into the flour mixture. Some lumps may remain.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter for each 4-inch pancake onto a lightly greased griddle. Top each pancake with 12-15 miniature chips. Cook until edges become dry, then flip and cook briefly on the other side.
- Keep pancakes warm until serving. top with whipped cream and sprinkle with more chips, then serve with favorite syrup.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!