White Chocholate TiramisuFrom mrcooksalot 5 years ago
- white chocolate BAKING BARS, 2 packages (6 ounces each) shopping list
- HEAVY OR whipping cream, 1/4 cup, plus 1-1/4 cups + 1/2 cup shopping list
- cream cheese, 1 package (8 ounces) shopping list
- ladyfingers, 2 packages (3 ounces each) shopping list
- espresso OR strong coffee, 1/4 cup, cooled shopping list
- rum, 1 tablespoon shopping list
- confectioners' sugar, 2 tablespoons unsifted shopping list
- vanilla extract, 1/4 teaspoon shopping list
- nutmeg, 1/8 teaspoon shopping list
- fresh fruit, sliced, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In top of a double boiler over hot (not boiling) water, melt white chocolate bars with 1/4-cup of the cream.
- Or, place in medium micro-proof bowl and microwave on high (full power) 1 to 2 minutes or just until melted.
- Stir until smooth.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until blended and fluffy.
- Gradually add melted chocolate, beating well after each addition.
- In small mixer bowl, whip 1-1/4-cups cream until stiff peaks form, then fold into cream cheese-chocolate mixture and set aside.
- Line bottom and side of 9 x 3-inch springform pan with wax paper.
- Line bottom and side with ladyfinger halves, split sides up.
- In small bowl, combine coffee and rum.
- Brush about half of coffee mixture onto ladyfingers in pan.
- Spoon half of cream cheese-chocolate mixture into ladyfinger-lined pan.
- Repeat ladyfinger, coffee and cheese layers.
- Garnish with Nutmeg Whipped Cream (directions follow).
- Cover and regrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Remove side of pan.
- Garnish with sliced fresh fruit just before serving.
The Cookmrcooksalot Denver, U.S.A.
- Not added to any groups yet!