Light Eggless Vanilla Cake With Fruit CustardFrom sanjeetakk 5 years ago
- * 1 cup of Refined flour shopping list
- * 1/2 cup of Wholewheat flour shopping list
- * 3/4 cup of sugar shopping list
- * 1/2 cup of curd/yogurt shopping list
- * 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- * 1 tsp, of baking powder shopping list
- * 1/2 tsp. of baking soda shopping list
- * 1 tsp. of vanilla essence shopping list
- 2 cups of prepared custard shopping list
- seasonal fruits shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a small round cake tin with oil and preheat it at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Sieve both the flours, baking powder & baking soda thrice and keep it aside. Combine sugar, vanilla essence and oil in another vessel till the sugar is dissolved.
- Mix the curd with the baking soda and add it to the oil & sugar mixture.
- Add the dry flour mix to the above wet ingredients and mix gently with a spatula till all the ingredients are mixed. Pour the batter into the preheated baking tin. Bake the cake at 180°C for about 30 minutes or till done.
- Check the cake by inserting a toothpick or a clean knife. Remove from baking tin the oven and cool the Vanilla cake for 15-20 minutes before slicing it.
- Make custard as per the instructions on the pack and keep it aside.
- Slice the cake evenly and arrange in a shallow decorative dish. Drizzle the vanilla custard over the cake and refrigerate it for 8-10 hours. This ensures that the cake slices become well soaked in the custard and are moist when served.
- Serve the dessert in a vine glass for an exotic look. Arrange the dessert and refrigerate it for 8-10 hours.
The Cooksanjeetakk Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!