Bechamel Alfredo SauceFrom gkwillow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat.
- Stir the flour into the butter. Add a little milk and stir until the mixture is very smooth; Continue this process until you have added all of the milk and the mixture is smooth.
- Add Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, on medium heat until desired thickness is reached (remember that it will thicken a little more after you take it off the stove).
- I like to sprinkle a little nutmeg on top for a garnish or add it right in the sauce if you prefer.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!