Soft Chewy Diabetic Friendly Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom ArtsyandFit 6 years ago
- 1 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup Promise (tub) shopping list
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 8 oz. plain nonfat yogurt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place oats on a microwave safe plate. Place in microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring once. Place oats in a food processor bowl or blender container. Cover and process or blend until ground; set aside.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl beat Promise spread with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add brown sugar and baking soda; beat until combined. Beat in the yogurt, eggs, and vanilla until combined. Beat in the flour with the mixer. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the oats. Stir in chocolate pieces.
- 3. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart on a PAM sprayed cookie sheet. Bake in the 350 degree F oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until bottoms are browned. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Makes about 60 cookies. One serving is one cookie.
The CookArtsyandFit Somerset, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!