Spicy Stuffed Cornish HenFrom singasongof6pans 5 years ago
- One cornish hen per person, rinsed and patted dry shopping list
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp gravy Master or other seasoning and browning sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup broccoli slaw shopping list
- 1/3 turnip or potato, chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp rosemary shopping list
- 1/2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a small cup or bowl, combine olive oil and gravy master and brush mixture onto the bird. In another bowl, mix broccoli slaw and turnip or potato. Stuff into bird's cavity. Mix remaining ingredients and apply to bird's skin, rubbing in well.
- Place bird in shallow baking pan and bake for about an hour and 15 minutes or until juices run clear. Baste every 15 minutes or so.
- When the bird is done, remove it to platter and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
The Cooksingasongof6pans Longview, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!