Chicken Stuffed With Spinach, Sundried Tomatoes, And CheeseFrom jencathen 5 years ago
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomato (not packed in oil) shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 4 small chicken breasts, boneless and skinless shopping list
- 4 1/2 ounces light boursin cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 cup baby spinach shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper, divided shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2 Place sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl; pour boiling water over them and let steep until softened, about 10 minutes. Drain and chop.
- 3 Mix boursin cheese with scallions and set aside.
- 4 Cut a horizontal slit along the thin, long edge of each chicken breast, nearly through to the opposite side, and open like a book.
- 5 Sprinkle the breasts with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- 6 Divide the cheese filling among the breasts, placing it in the center of each. Top with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes. Close the breast over the filling, pressing the edges firmly together to seal.
- 7 Sprinkle the breasts with paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- 8 Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned on one side, about 2 minutes. Turn the chicken over and transfer the skillet to the oven. Bake until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 15 minutes.
The Cookjencathen TX
- Not added to any groups yet!