Coca Cola CakeFrom doreenfish 5 years ago
- 2 c flour shopping list
- 2 c sugar shopping list
- 1 c butter shopping list
- 3 Tbsp baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 c coca cola shopping list
- 1/2 c buttermilk shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten with fork shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 c mini marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9" x 13" pan. (I just use the butter wrappers and grease the pan with those.) Put flour and sugar in a bowl. In a saucepan mix the butter, cocoa, and Coca-Cola and bring to a boil over medium heat. Pour mixture over the flour and sugar and blend for just a couple seconds with a mixer. Add remaining cake ingredients except for the marshmallows and mix for two minutes. Stir in marshmallows, then pour into pan and bake for approximately 40 minutes at 350.
- 1/2 cup (1 cube) butter
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 6 tablespoons Coca-Cola*
- 1 box (16 ounces) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Ten minutes before the cake is done, start the frosting. Heat 1 cube butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, and 6 tablespoons Coca-Cola. Bring to boil over medium heat. Pour box of powdered sugar into a mixing bowl. Add Coca-Cola mixture and blend, then add one teaspoon vanilla and nuts and mix again. Pour on cake while cake is hot.
- When you pull the cake out of the oven you will see the marshmallows on top. When you go to eat it, you won't see any. Have fun making and eating this delicious cake!
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!