Deliciously Healthy Pear And Almond CakeFrom allthingshealth 4 years ago
- 1/3 oz ground almonds shopping list
- 1/3 oz chia seeds shopping list
- 1/3 oz yacon powder shopping list
- 2 oz wholemeal flour shopping list
- 1 oz of self raising flour shopping list
- 3 oz raw cane sugar shopping list
- 2 oz butter shopping list
- 1/2 oz agave nectar shopping list
- 100 ml nut oil shopping list
- Tablespoon of almond essence shopping list
- Pinch of salt. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees farenheit 190 degrees celsius
- Beat butter,sugar,oil and agave with an electric whisk for 2 mins.
- Add beaten eggs mixed with almond essence slowly whisk as you add.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Fold dry into wet with a spoon don't use whisk as you will beat the air from the cake and will not rise as well.
- Slice pears thinly.
- Add a layer of mix a layer of pears a layer of mix a layer of pears to a pre-greased cake tin.
- Brush the pears on top of cake with marmalade to stop charring.
- Bake for 25 mins.
- Serve hot or cold.
The Cookallthingshealth Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!