Parmesan Roasted BroccoliFrom dancingfox 6 years ago
- 4 to 5 pounds broccoli shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- Good olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest shopping list
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons julienned fresh basil leaves (about 9-12 leaves) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the broccoli florets from the thick stalks, leaving an inch or two of stalk attached to the florets, discarding the rest of the stalks.
- Cut the larger pieces through the base of the head with a small knife, pulling the florets apart. You should have about 8 cups of florets.
- Place the broccoli florets on a sheet pan large enough to hold them in a single layer.
- Toss the garlic on the broccoli and drizzle with 5 tablespoons olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until crisp-tender and the tips of some of the florets are browned.
- Remove the broccoli from the oven and immediately toss with 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, the lemon zest, lemon juice, Parmesan, and basil.
- Serve hot.
The Cookdancingfox Butler, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!