Sprouts Potato SaladFrom sprout 6 years ago
- 4 cups cubed potato shopping list
- 4 rashes bacon, diced shopping list
- 1/2 onion, diced shopping list
- 1/2 green or red capsicum (or mix), diced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic (a big one), crushed shopping list
- 3/4 cups of mayo shopping list
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped shopping list
- 3 sticks celery shopping list
- fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until soft, but not mushy. Drain and set aside to cool.
- While potatoes are cooking, fry bacon until almost crisp. Add onion, garlic and capsicum, and fry until capsicum begins to soften. Remove from heat.
- Add bacon mix to potatoes, toss gently and add pepper to season. Leave to cool.
- When ready to serve, mix mayo and dijon. Add half the chopped parsly, egg and celery. Add half the mayo mix and toss gently. Add remaining mixes and toss.
The Cooksprout AU
- Not added to any groups yet!