Beach Grilled Carne AsadaFrom NaloGrill 6 years ago
- 4-6 garlic cloves shopping list
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers shopping list
- 2 Fresh habanero peppers shopping list
- 1 Fistful Fresh cilantro (Stems and Leaves) shopping list
- 2 limes, juiced shopping list
- 1 orange, juiced shopping list
- 2 T white vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 T Black Peppercorns shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 T Sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- Remove stems and seeds from the peppers.
- Put all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
- Add to choice of meat in ziploc bag. I have used Flank Steak, Tri-Tip, and thin sliced "teriyaki meat". Depending on how much salt you add to the marinade, you may or may not need to add salt and pepper to the meat before you grill it.
- Grill over hot charcoal, slice and use in tacos, burritos, or even with eggs for breakfast.
The CookNaloGrill Waimanalo, Hawaii
- Not added to any groups yet!