Curried Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 6 pork chops shopping list
- 1/4 c margarine shopping list
- flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp curry powder (or more) shopping list
- 2 c milk shopping list
- 2 TB canola oil shopping list
- 1 onion ,chopped (or cut in half and sliced) shopping list
- 1 small can mushrooms,drained (reserve juice,add to milk to make the 2 cups) shopping list
How to make it
- Brown chops in shortening,place in ungreased baking dish.
- In skillet,cook and stir onions ,add 1/4 c margarine,flour,salt and curry powder. Stir till smooth
- Graddually add milk till smooth. Add mushrooms.
- Pour over chops,cover and bake at 350' for 45 mins.Uncover and bake 15 mins more.