LasagnaFrom sandygalesmith 3 years ago
- 1/2 pound lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 2 cans (8 oz) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 can (26.5 oz) spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 container (24 oz) cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 package shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- parmesan cheeze shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2.In a large pot add enough water.Once it comes to a boil add the lasagna noodles.Return to a boil.Boil uncovered for 9 to 10 minutes.
- 3.Brown ground beef.Drain the excess fat,
- 4.In an 9x13 inch pan and the tomato sauce and spread around.Add the lasagna noodles, ground beef, spaghetti sauce sauce, cottage cheese, mozzarela cheese.Sprinkle parmesan cheese.Than repeat again.
- 5.Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes for 30 minutes.Pull out and take the foil off and put it in for additional 5 minutes.